|Photo by Troy Freund|
- Go Bold With Butter - blogging and recipe development
- OnMilwaukee.com - Lo writes about the Milwaukee food scene
Sometimes we teach classes:
- Wisconsin State Fair/Wisconsin Cherry Growers' Association - Door County Cherry Chutney, August 10, 2011 (12pm)
- Using and Preserving Summer Herbs - Southeast Wisconsin Festival of Books, June 2010
- Recipes for the Super Bowl & Other Festive Winter Gatherings - Butler Public Library, January 2011
Sometimes we get mentioned in the media:
- “Blogging doesn’t work if it doesn’t contain a piece of you”
- Voted Best Milwaukee Food Blog - 2011
- Airtran GO in flight magazine: "Shaking Things Up: where to find the best milkshakes in a city known for custard"
- Milwaukee Biz Times: The Good Life: Foodies Harness the Power of the Web
- Milwaukee Moms - Mother's Day Recipes
- FRESH, the movie: Our review of the Meritage Farm-to-Table dinner
- OnMilwaukee.com - Recipe Revival Challenge
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Julie/Julia Project
- Listed Among 100 Best Blogs for Healthy and Delicious Recipes
- Cooking Light - Our Easy Pesto Salmon recipe
We ALWAYS love to hear from you!Send us your feedback, criticism, and suggestions for things you would like to see more of on Burp!
We are also available for collaborations & freelancing. More information here!Email us at: email@example.com
You can also follow @Burp_blog on twitter.
Or "like" us on Facebook!