In Our Free Time...
|photo by Joe Laedke|
- Go Bold With Butter - blogging and recipe development
- OnMilwaukee.com - Lo writes about the Milwaukee food scene
Sometimes we teach classes:
- Wisconsin State Fair/Wisconsin Cherry Growers' Association - Door County Cherry Chutney, August 10, 2011 (12pm)
- Using and Preserving Summer Herbs - Southeast Wisconsin Festival of Books, June 2010
- Recipes for the Super Bowl & Other Festive Winter Gatherings - Butler Public Library, January 2011
Sometimes we get mentioned in the media:
- “Blogging doesn’t work if it doesn’t contain a piece of you”
- Voted Best Milwaukee Food Blog - 2011
- Airtran GO in flight magazine: "Shaking Things Up: where to find the best milkshakes in a city known for custard"
- Milwaukee Biz Times: The Good Life: Foodies Harness the Power of the Web
- Milwaukee Moms - Mother's Day Recipes
- DEVOUR Milwaukee - Lo's blog at Milwaukee Magazine
- FRESH, the movie: Our review of the Meritage Farm-to-Table dinner
- OnMilwaukee.com - Recipe Revival Challenge
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Julie/Julia Project
- Listed Among 100 Best Blogs for Healthy and Delicious Recipes
- Cooking Light - Our Easy Pesto Salmon recipe
Send us your feedback, criticism, and suggestions for things you would like to see more of on Burp!
We are also available for collaborations & freelancing. More information here!
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also follow @Burp_blog on twitter.
Or "like" us on Facebook!