Difficult to believe we're coming to the end of another great year. As it gets to be this time, we always find ourselves looking back, reflecting, and planning for what's ahead -- and that includes a whole new look for 2013. We've been working with a friend and very talented graphic designer, Noel Tanner, to revamp our logo and give the site a bit of a new look in 2013. If you want a preview, check out our new icon on Facebook. Otherwise, just stay tuned.
In the meantime, we'd like to thank you for your readership, your comments, and your feedback. Burp!
As a thanks to all of you, we figured we'd share the top 12 posts on Burp! from 2012 (in order of popularity) ... just in case you missed them.
Top 12 Posts of 2012
These are in order of popularity, # 1 being the most popular post.
- Crockpot Turkey Meatloaf and Lessons Learned
- Sweet and Spicy Butter Roasted Chickpeas
- Roasted Radishes with Tarragon Butter
- Kicking off Grilled Cheese Month: Melthouse Bistro
- St. Patrick's Day Recipes
- No Fuss Spiral Sliced Ham with Pineapple Chutney
- Coffee Rubbed Ribeye with Chipotle Butter
- Wonton Crisps - Four Ways
- Roasted Cauliflower with Rosemary Browned Butter
- Uses for Sumac: Za'atar Potatoes
- Easy Baked Chimichangas
- Creamed Celeriac Soup with Potatoes, Sausage, and Kale
Share in the Comments
As always, we're always listening and open to your feedback. What was YOUR favorite post? What would you like to see more of in 2013?©BURP!