Thanks to all of you who participated in the giveaways all month long! We're pleased to announce the official winners.
- Sarah - who was really curious about the rhubarb cheese pie at DairyDaysofSummer.com and
- SarahJ | Curious Cuisiniere who has fallen in love with Wisconsin Apple Cheddar
- Winners of the Scrumptious Pantry gift baskets containing TWO bottles of Cranberry Catsup (one smoky, one earthy) and TWO jars of heirloom pickles (Beaver Dam Peppers and Pickled Beets):
- Abigail/Mamatouille who is "such a pickle girl and would love a taste of those pickled red beets"
- Domestic Diva who thinks "the beaver dam pepper sounds great."
- And Mindless.Ali who said that "The eggplant spread looks amazing sauce!"
- Jen of Juanita's Cucina was winner of the Becky's Blissful Bakery caramels
- Ariel was the winner of the Bittercube Bitters
- Devil's Food Advocate was the winner of the Cybros Bread assortment
- Carolsue was the winner of the Howling Wolf Barbeque sauce and rub.
- Alysha from She's on the Run was the winner of the Indulgence Chocolate.
We had so much fun with the giveaways that we're going to do one last round for those of you who may have missed out on the first seven.
In celebration of our 5th Burp-Day, the first FIVE (5) people to comment on this post will each receive a great little cheese cooler bag -- also from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing board.
Winners will be chosen at random and notified by email, so please leave your email addy with your comment if it's not included with your Blogger profile. Entries from the U.S. only, please.
Full Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by The Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, who provided us with the product for our giveaway. However, all opinions expressed in this post are our own.