We were overwhelmed this year as we looked over our blog stats for the year and realized how much we've grown. Despite the fact that we've been busier than ever (and that has been reflected in the frequency of our posts, particularly lately), we've more than doubled our readership from 2010 to 2011.
We'd like to thank you for your readership, your comments, and your feedback. Burp!
As a thanks to all of you, we figured we'd share the top 11 posts on Burp! from 2011 (in order of popularity) ... just in case you missed them.
Top 11 Posts of 2011
These are in order of popularity, # 1 being the most popular post.
- Stout Ice Cream with Irish Whiskey Caramel Sauce: Pure Guinness, er, Genius
- Nettle & Garlic Ravioli with Rosemary Browned Butter
- Stinging Nettle & Garlic Puree: Putting Up a Bit of Spring
- Wisconsin State Fair: Door County Cherry Chutney
- Pickled Red Onions: Summer's Prize & Winter's Bounty
- Soul Food Fusion: Fried Chicken & Waffle Sandwich
- Milwaukee Mardi Gras, Part II: Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
- Spring Scallop Tacos with Strawberry Salsa
- Going Whole Hog: Our Experience in Pig Butchering Class
- Brown Butter Rhubarb Bars - the best & last of spring
- You're Not Too Old for Crispy Rice Bars with Browned Butter & Rosemary
Share in the Comments
As always, we're always listening and open to your feedback. What was YOUR favorite post? What would you like to see more of in 2012?
©BURP! Where Food Happens