- I took over five years of piano lessons, and still can't seem to play piano.
- I love Lakefront Pumpkin Lager, but I think that Three Lakes pumpkin wine is pretty horrible. Am choking down the last few sips right now, as I type. I'm not sure why I'm still drinking it.
- I managed to get through college (as an English major) without having read McBeth.
- I roasted chestnuts for the first time on Thanksgiving. Does roasting them on my gas stove count as an "open fire"?
- I have been toying with the idea of going back for my master's degree for almost six years now. Ultimately, I think I've decided that I love cooking more than I love school. For some reason, that realization was a little bit scary.
- I would really like to get my nose pierced.
- I haven't blogged in so long that I'm almost scared to start again.
©BURP! Where Food Happens