Our latest imagination creation is the Burp! Mobile!
That's right, folks! Imagine Burp! taking it to the streets and cooking up breakfast treats and satisfying lunches. The best part is, we're doing it all in the comfort of our airstream trailer and we're hauling it right to a neighborhood near you!
Here are some menu ideas:
served in the morning (as it was intended) 8 - 10ish
- Burp! Scramble - Scrambled eggs with onion and black beans, served atop a warm flour tortilla with fire roasted salsa
- Yo! - European style vanilla yogurt topped with Burp! homemade granola and seasonal fruit
- Banana-Rama - Banana pancake, thick-cut brown sugar bacon, fried egg
- The Big Burp! - Two fried eggs served with braised Wisconsin pork belly and smashed garlic taters
- The Dilly-Dally - Soft scrambled eggs served up hot on a slice of pumpernickel toast spread with dilled chevre
served 11ish - 2
(all sammies come with hand cut fries or fresh greens)
- The Press - maple brined turkey breast, creamy brie, bacon, and thinly sliced pears, grilled to perfection
- The Bird - ground turkey burger topped with greens, black pepper boirson and thinly sliced cucumber
- The Burp! - grass fed ground sirloin, bacon, arugula, and creamy blue cheese
- The Q - your choice of pork or tempeh on a homemade bun, slathered in Burp's own BBQ sauce and topped with tempting chipotle coleslaw
- Burp!fries - White cheddar cheese curds, gravy, and fresh herbs all dripping over hot hand cut fries
- Can't Beet It - Arugula salad with roasted beets and tangy goat cheese tossed with walnuts and balsamic vinaigrette
- The Noodle - buttered long noodle with truffle oil
- Peef's Potato Salad - Roasted potato salad with green beans, fresh spring greens, and tossed in a roasted garlic balsamic vinaigrette
Burp! The place is fake, but the food isn't.
©BURP! Where Food Happens