Our lack of space, however, doesn't prevent us from dreaming...
Here's a list of a few of our latest desires (you might be surprised by the things we DON'T own):
- The Miraculous SideSwipe Spatula Mixer Blade -- Oh, the things we could whip up effortlessly with this handy dandy gadget. It would be the perfect accompaniment to our 6-quart KA mixer!
- The ever useful enameled cast iron Dutch Oven (we wouldn't even be snobs about the branding on this one)
- The Tagine -- for cooking up Middle Eastern, Asian, and African specialties.
- The Mr. Bento Lunch Jar -- oh, the feasts we could cook up and take to work if only we had two of these!
- We definitely need a new meat thermometer (I really need to check out the Cook's Illustrated ratings on these), as our old one has seen better days.
- Oh, yes! And a pizza peel for making Burp's seriously delicious pies.