This year's grill fest was a veritable local feast (with a few obvious exceptions... can you say shrimp? and coconut?).
What was on the menu?
- "Damn hot" peppers
- Lime & garlic marinated shrimp with horseradish cilantro dip
- Goat cheese stuffed tomatoes
- Rustic grilled garlic toasts
- "Tormented" eggplant (eggplant stuffed with sundried tomatoes, garlic, jalapenos, and other goodies)
- Grilled corn on the cob with herbed compound butter
- coconut-lime sours
Aren't you just drooling already?
I'll be back with pictures in just a bit!